1 can (5 ounce) tuna in water, drained
1⁄2 cup corn kernels (fresh, cooked, or frozen)
1⁄2 cup bell pepper, seeded and diced (about 3/4 a small pepper)
1⁄2 cup cheese, shredded (try cheddar or mozzarella)
4 8-inch flour tortillas
1. In a bowl, mix together tuna, corn, bell pepper and cheese.
2. Spread ¼ of the filling over half of each tortilla. Fold tortilla in half over the filling.
3. Heat each quesadilla in a skillet over medium heat until the cheese is melting.
4. Turn the quesadilla over and cook for an additional 30 seconds to 1 minute.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
I have made this and it is delicious.
Recipe and images are © of https://foodhero.org/, used with permission.